Scout Groups and Events
On our honor, we will do our best, to do our duty as a Climbing Gym that loves to support Scouts. Scouting organizations do great things; one of those things is introducing kids to climbing!
To help make rock climbing events affordable for all scouting dens, packs, patrols and troops, we offer a special discounted rate for Scout groups. These rates are for a 2 hour reservation that includes an orientation, harness rental and climbing. Discounted belay classes are available for participants 14 and older.
SCOUT GROUP PRICING
- Up to 15 Climbers: $210 (includes harness rental and 2 Staff Belayers)
- 5 Additional Climbers: $65
- Groups of 40+: Call for custom quote
- Belay Class: $9; 14 years or older. Class participants must arrive an hour before scheduled group time.
- Shoe Rental: $5.50
- Chalk Bag Rental: $3
- Staff Belayer: $25 (reservation required)
- Catering options available
Each two hour group session includes two staff belayers, an auto belay orientation for participants 12 & older, harness rental and climbing. To expedite the check-in and payment process, we require that Group Climbing Packages be paid for as a whole, rather than individually.
Don’t forget that all participants under the age of 18 MUST have a participant agreement signed by their parent or legal guardian in order to climb or belay! Click “Sign Waiver” at the bottom of this page to complete our digital waiver.