We are proud to partner with Warriors Way to help climbers with the fear of falling and commitment.
Warriors Way Falling and Commitment clinics address falling directly to help improve commitment. This 4-hour clinic teaches progressive falling practice, followed by movement, breathing, resting, and body/mind awareness exercises. Finally, students apply everything to a goal route. Students leave understanding how to take appropriate risks and how to commit to those risks.
In a Warriors Way Falling and Commitment Clinic, climbers learn how to:
- Fall safely
- Give a dynamic (cushioned) belay
- Break a climb into smaller risk events
- Assess risks effectively
- Distinguish between no- and yes-fall zones
- Engage no- and yes-fall zones appropriately
- Make appropriate risk decisions
- Improve body and mind awareness
- Rest effectively
- Improve breathing
- Create flow and momentum
- Deal with climbing stress
- Commit more deliberately
- Reduce fear, and more
Take a look at our upcoming clinics below.