Grab your shoes and harness, and fire up the coffee pot! We’re climbing all night for The ALS Association!
The Crag, in partnership with The Tennessee Chapter of The ALS Association
, is proud to announce the 2019 Crag Climb-a-thon. From 6PM-2AM on January 25th, teams of 2 will compete to see who can raise the most money for the cause, with the team raising the most money taking home a prize pack worth $5,000!
- When: January 25, 2019 6PM-2AM
- Where: The Crag – Nashville; 15115 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN 37211
- Cost: $125 per 2-person team. Spectators are free and welcome!
- Once a team registers, participants will collect pledges from friends, family and coworkers.
- Pledges can be made per team or per individual
- Pledges can be flat dollar amounts or per route.
- There will be 20 designated lanes for the competition.
- Each team will climb in a lane for 30 minutes. Routes on that lane can be climbed by any team member as many times as possible during the 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, teams are given a 5-minute transition period to move to the next lane.
- Lanes will have a variety of difficulties from 5.7-5.11.
Register your team in person at either our Nashville or Franklin locations or by clicking here
. If you have questions before registering, email us
or give us a call at 615-922-4649. Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a code to activate your fundraising site. Already registered? Click here to track your team’s progress.
More questions? Check out this handy FAQ
, email us
or give us a call!