Grab your shoes and harness, and fire up the coffee pot! We’re climbing all night for The ALS Association!
The Crag, in partnership with The Tennessee Chapter of The ALS Association, is proud to host the 2nd annual Crag Climb-a-thon, from 7PM-2AM on January 24th.
Help us raise $15,000 to earn awesome prizes!
- When: January 24, 2020 7PM-2AM
- Where: The Crag – Nashville; 15115 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville, TN 37211
- Cost: $50 per climber Spectators are free and welcome!
- Once registered, participants will receive a personalized link to collect pledges from friends, family and coworkers.
- There will be 20 designated lanes for the competition.
Register in person at either our Nashville or Franklin locations or by clicking here. If you have questions before registering, email us or give us a call at 615-922-4649. Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a code to activate your fundraising site.
Already registered? Click here to track your team’s progress.