Elementary Climbing League
The Crag’s Elementary Climbing League is a great starting point for any young athlete interested in climbing. This ongoing program is great for climbers just starting in the sport or that are wanting to explore organized training. The curriculum of the program focuses on safety, technique, and terminology. Our coaches give your climbers the encouragement and tools they need to progress in the sport.
Generally 1st – 5th Grade
Wednesdays and Fridays 5:30-7pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30-7pm
All youth league climbers have a membership and a league package. Prices will vary depending on how many children are practicing as well as how many days a week they practice. Multiple child discounts are applicable.
COVID SAFETY POLICIES:
- Franklin: Masks are optional; Nashville: Masks HIGHLY Recommended
- Hands must be washed when entering and leaving.
- Covid Screening Questions will be asked at during Check-In each week.
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have been in close contact with a comfirmed Covid-19 case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Liquid chalk only.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the gym will have limited capacity for members and staff.
SCHEDULE AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
With the exception of summer break, all of The Crag’s youth programs follow the Davidson County School (Nashville location) or Williamson County School (Franklin location) schedule for holidays and inclement weather. If school is not in session, we will not be offering programs that day.