USA Climbing League
Generally 12–18 Years Old
All youth league climbers have a membership and a league package. Prices will vary depending on how many children are practicing as well as how many days a week they practice. Multiple child discounts are applicable.
We encourage, but do not require, all youth program climbers to become members of USA Climbing and participate in their Bouldering and Sport Climbing competition series.
COVID SAFETY POLICIES:
- Hands must be washed when entering and leaving.
- Liquid chalk, chalk balls, or chalk socks recommended.
- COVID Screening Questions will be asked at during Check-In each week.
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Continue to maintain social distancing.
SCHEDULE AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
With the exception of summer break, all of The Crag’s youth programs follow the Davidson County School schedule for holidays and inclement weather. If school is not in session, we will not be offering programs that day.
Got a question? Want to schedule a free trial session? Let us know!
Email [email protected] or fill out the form below.