USA Climbing League
Generally 12–18 Years Old
All youth league climbers have a membership and a league package. Prices will vary depending on how many children are practicing as well as how many days a week they practice. Multiple child discounts are applicable.
Sign Up Here
COVID SAFETY POLICIES:
- Masks highly recommended for youth & required for adults.
- Hands must be washed when entering and leaving.
- Liquid chalk, chalk balls, or chalk socks required. No loose chalk.
- COVID Screening Questions will be asked at during Check-In each week.
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the gym will have limited capacity for members and staff.
- Continue to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
SCHEDULE AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
With the exception of summer break, all of The Crag’s youth programs follow the Davidson County School schedule for holidays and inclement weather. If school is not in session, we will not be offering programs that day.