1. Where are you from?
2. What do you love most about rock climbing?
I really enjoy physical challenging activities. Rock climbing goes far beyond just reaching the top of some rocks, to me, when I reach the top it means I’m achieving my goals. I’m one of those people that it takes physical exhaustion with blood, sweat, and tears involved to feel like accomplished my goals.
3. Other than climbing, what are your hobbies & interests?
Outside of the Crag, I am a videographer and photographer mostly in the action sports industry but, I also shoot some things outside of the sports world. I skate, snowboard, ride bicycles, and motocross, enjoy fishing, and hiking. You name it, I’ve probably dabbled in it. Call me the “professional dabbler.”
4. What’s your favorite food?
It varies with what kind of mood I’m in. But, you can’t go wrong with a good deli sandwich.
5. Vacation time: mountains or beach? Defend your answer…
That’s a tough one, I think I’m going to go with the time of year it’s in. Of course the beach in the summer and mountains in the winter.
6. Do you have a spirit animal? If so, what is it and why?
It’s really cliche to say but, I’d have to say the wolf or hawk. They are very free spirited animals that enjoy wandering.
7. What is the name of your autobiography?
The Autobiography of Natalie Simmons
8. Do you prefer the smell of fresh cut grass or burning leaves? Please explain.
Burning leaves because it reminds me of enjoying a bonfire.
9. Are you on instagram, twitter, etc.? If so, how can people find you?
is how you will find me on all the social media sites!