Winter is coming and we know you all are ready for those perfect climbing temperatures! Are you ready with the right shoes? Check out this guide on our top picks for climbing shoes this winter!
A great shoe for bouldering and sport climbing, the Evolv Spark is a no brainer for the climber looking to get his first pair or the seasoned veteran needing some all day comfort. Evolv took it one step further and lined the shoes with mesh, creating padding that is not only soft and durable but also breathable. The Trax rubber makes its appearance on these bad boys giving you a thick outside sole that does well on natural rock and indoor plastic.
Other notable features-
- Unlined leather upper in the front and a foam padded lining in the side and heel supply a glovelike, perfect fit
- Integrated arch-support wing sole wraps up in the arch providing excellent arch fit and support
- Soft and breathable mesh wraps your foot and provides ventilation/padding on the areas you need most
- V-notch design in the heel reduces pressure on the Achilles area for comfort and snug tension
For the climber looking into that next pair of shoes with a little more edging and aggression, the Luchador is for you. Built in mind for both disciplines of climbing, the Luchador’s 3 strap system really helps the climber dial in on the tightness of the shoe that excels in steep walls or overhanging roofs. Other awesome notable features-
- Shoes have a moderately down-cambered fit with a soft and accommodating structure to give a high level of performance with comfort
- Soft and breathable mesh tongue wraps your foot and provides ventilation, padding and a glove-like fit
- The new “glove-like fit” enables you to truly lock in the power of the Luchador by using the semi asymmetrical toe profile on small edges and tiny cracks
Have anymore questions? Always feel free to ask the staff. We’re here to make sure you get fitted properly and have the right shoes for your next climb!