Open to climbers 18 and older, this four-week league gives climbers of all skill levels a chance to win, thanks to our unique scoring system. At the end of the season, prizes will be awarded to the top scoring male and female and top scoring team.
Each league is limited to 20 teams, so register today!
$30 per 2-person team
Wednesday – March 13, 20, 27; April 3
Thursday – March 14, 21, 28; April 4
- Scores are determined by the 3 hardest problems you complete each session. Participants have 4 sessions to achieve maximum points.
- Points are awarded based on our handicap system.
- A problem can only be counted once per season.
- Team scores are determined by adding each member’s score from a session.
- Weekly scores will be updated on the ofﬁcial scoreboard. Your top 10 scores will be your season total. Team scores for the season are the combined season totals for each team member.
- Bonus points may be earned by completing a problem above your division. However, you may only receive 2 bonuses. (Ex. A v3 climber may only count 2 v6 problems in their top 10)
- Prizes will be awarded for top team, male and female at the end of the season.
Normal bouldering comp rules apply:
- Points are earned by completing a problem from start to ﬁnish (must match and control ﬁnal hold). If you miss the box, you didn’t ﬁnish the problem.
- No “ﬂying starts.” You must control the start hold before moving to the next hold.
- Volumes and outside corners are on. All bolts and bolt holes are off
- If you use a hold or feature that is off-route, no points will be earned.
- In order to count, your attempts and sends must be witnessed by another competitor.
- Be respectful of your fellow competitors and cheer each other on.
The point of Adult Bouldering League is to improve, push yourself and meet new people. We want everyone to have the chance to win if they really push themselves and train hard, so we’ve created a scoring system that puts all climbers on an even playing ﬁeld and rewards progress. Climbers decide for themselves the level at which they climb and points are awarded for each problem based on the points chart. Climbing levels are based on the V-scale rating you climb comfortably and are shown in red below.
D1 V0- V0 V1 V2 V3
D2 V0 V1 V2 V3 V4
D3 V1 V2 V3 V4 V5
D4 V2 V3 V4 V5 V6
D5 V3 V4 V5 V6 V7
D6 V4 V5 V6 V7 V8
D7 V5 V6 V7 V8 V9
D8 V6 V7 V8 V9 V10
Points 5 10 15 20 25
Climbing any problem above your division earns you 30 points. However, this only counts twice during the season. Climbing any problem below your division earns you no points. Lastly, don’t sandbag. Sandbagging is lame.