The Crag’s climbing club program offers area high school climbing clubs a place to climb, as well as a resource to gain further knowledge about the sport. Your club will be taking advantage of our climbing facility at your designated time while practicing the disciplines of top roping and bouldering. In addition to climbing, club members will also be offered discounts on instructional classes provided by our coaches. These classes help develop technique and give your club a sense of community as you work together, encouraging and motivating each other through rock climbing.
- Meet all the requirements to be a recognized club at your school
- Minimum of 10 members
- Faculty Sponsor
- Roster with contact info of active members, updated at least once per semester
- Club meeting with Crag staff at least once per semester
- Discounted climbing during a designated time each week
- Discounted instruction for club members
- Discounts on group climbing trips
Email Ashley today for more information on starting your club and getting started with our Climbing Club Program!