Recreational Climbing Team
The Crag’s Recreational Climbing Team is a great starting point for any young athlete interested in climbing. This 10-week program is great for climbers just starting in the sport or that are wanting to explore organized training. The curriculum of the program focuses on technique and endurance, giving climbers the basic tools they need to progress in the sport.
COVID SAFETY POLICIES:
- Franklin: Masks are optional; Nashville: Masks HIGHLY Recommended
- Hands must be washed when entering and leaving.
- Covid Screening Questions will be asked at during Check-In each week.
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have been in close contact with a comfirmed Covid-19 case in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Liquid chalk only.
- Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the gym will have limited capacity for members and staff.
SCHEDULE AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: